- Friday, July 31, 2015
- Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ employers/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors only; pre-registration is not required for students. Firms/companies will need to register to attend via the link on the website.
- Monday, September 7, 2015
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Business Learning Community: UGA Correll Hall Dedication and Phase II Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.
- Friday, December 25, 2015
- Monday, December 28, 2015 – Thursday, December 31, 2015
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 25 - 31.
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college’s signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni, and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony, while the event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.