- Friday, October 9, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop on Friday, October 9 from 10:15-11:45 in Brooks 520. The presenter will be John Robinson of Texas A&M University. The title of his paper is "How IFRS Adoption Changed the Pay-For-Performance Sensitivity in CEO Compensation Contracts: Evidence From Canadian Firms." If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Please join alumni and friends of the Terry College of Business for the Jacksonville Area Alumni Reception with Dean Ben Ayers and Special Guest Greg McGarity. Guests welcome. Remarks start promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Friday, October 30, 2015
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.
- Friday, December 18, 2015
- Friday, December 25, 2015
- Monday, December 28, 2015 – Thursday, December 31, 2015
Official university holiday. UGA Offices closed Dec. 25 - 31.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am