- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop on Friday, September 30th. The presenter will be Joe Carcello of The Univeristy of Tennessee. The title of his paper is "Do Expanded Audit Reports Affect Financial Statement Aggressiveness: Experimental Evidence From U.K.…
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
Join us on Brooks Hall Lawn three hours before kickoff for a tailgate buffet, live music and family fun.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Alana Shepherd co-founded the Shepherd Center in Atlanta in 1975 to treat spinal cord injury. Since then, she’s overseen its growth from a six-bed unit to a world-renowned, 152-bed rehabilitation hospital specializing in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injury, brain injury and other neurological conditions.…
- Friday, October 21, 2016 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop on Friday, October 21, 2016. The presenter will be Ciao-Wei Chen of The University of Illinois. The title of his paper will be announced later. The workshop will be in Correll Hall room 313 from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, November 3, 2016