- Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm
The J. M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ firms/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors and recent accounting alumni only.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
This will be an information session about the Masters in Accountancy degree at UGA and how the application process works. This will allow potential students the ability to meet important staff within the process and ask questions to gain clarification about the MAcc.
- Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
A "tailgate" the night before the Kentucky game. We look forward to a gathering with our Alumni and their families on November 17th!
- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- Monday, December 25, 2017 – Friday, December 29, 2017
Official university holiday. UGA offices closed Dec. 25–29.