- Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 7:45am – 9:45am
Welcome back event for MAcc students, and a meet and greet with the new director.
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Joint reception for faculty and staff award recipients.
- Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 6:30pm
Mark your calendar for this special opportunity to learn more about all the majors, certificate programs, and electives offered at the Terry College of Business. All UGA students are invited to meet Terry faculty, advisors, students, and learn about the programs of the College. Refreshments will be served.
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ben Ayers is Dean of the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and holds the Earl Davis Chair in Taxation. He came to UGA in 1996 and served as director of the college’s Tull School of Accounting for nine years prior to becoming dean. Under his leadership, the Tull School’s undergraduate and graduate programs consistently ranked in the top ten among public universities.
Dean Ayers has received eleven teaching awards at the school, college, and university levels. He was recently recognized as being in the top 5% of the most productive accounting researchers over the past fifty years. He has been actively involved in the American Taxation Association and American Accounting Association and has received national research awards from both.
Dean Ayers earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting and Masters in Taxation from the University of Alabama, and his Ph.D. in accounting from the University of Texas at Austin. Prior to pursuing his Ph.D., he worked for KPMG in Atlanta and Tampa and Complete Health, Inc. in Birmingham.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Business Learning Community: UGA Correll Hall Dedication and Phase II Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Saturday, October 17, 2015
SAVE THE DATE!
Cheer on the DAWGS with Terry College alumni and friends at the 2015 Terry Homecoming Tailgate. More details to come during Summer 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Friday, February 5, 2016 at 8:00pm – 11:55pm
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college’s signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni, and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony, while the event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.