- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Representatives from Protiviti will be presenting on their internship program and full time positions. They will also answer any questions about interviews and the job search while addressing how women can play an active role in their success. Dress is business casual and pizza will be provided!
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
The Terry MBA Career Management Center invites alumni to an informal reception to meet current MBA students and other Charlotte area alumni.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Representatives from Amica Mutual Insurance Company will be holding an information session about the company and the opportunities for students within it. They will also be answering questions about the job search and interviews. This is a great way to network right after the Career Fair!
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
We have multiple entry-level and internship openings within our Risk Management Group as well as a great opportunity to attend our Peak Leadership Conference—a three-day program for freshman and sophomore students that takes place at our corporate headquarters in Newark, NJ! If you are interested in either of…
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
Drop in event to learn more about Premier and the positions they have to offer: Sales Training Intern Portfolio Business Analyst Intern Program Management Intern Contract Analyst Intern Technology Administrator Intern Lunch will be provided.
- Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Please join the Terry MBA Career Management Center for our first “Mentor Mixer.” This event focuses on Marketing and will feature a presentation by Tim Halloran, author of Romancing the Brand, How Brands Create Strong, Intimate Relationships with Consumers. Tim will present from 3:00-5:00pm. Following the presentation, we…
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Capgemini is a multinational corporation that is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing, and professional services company. They are currently recruiting undergraduate and graduate students for full-time positions. Come hear about the company from a panel of representatives and what Capgemini is looking for in future employees. Free pizza…
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Monday, January 13, 2014
SunTrust will be on campus to interview MBA students for Summer Internships.
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Meet Terry College alumni with Goldman Sachs for an information session regarding summer 2014 opportunities.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Women in Business will be hosting a panel for students interested in learning more about internships and full-time positions. Our panelists will include: Hannah Machisko—Intern at American Tower Tina Zhang—Intern at Dixon Hughes Goodman Rashmi Dugar—Intern at ADP and the Metro Conflict Defender's Office Food and Drinks…