- Friday, November 13, 2015 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Every fall semester, MBUS students work together to put on a concert series benefiting Nuci's Space. From the ground up, students market, promote, pick the bands, create posters, run sound, and fulfill all needs required to put on a successful show. Bands and exact times are currently TBA, but will be updated as information comes in.
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
The Georgia Economic Outlook series is the largest outreach event coordinated by the Terry College of Business. The Atlanta program is the kick off to the ten city series of events throughout the state of Georgia. The luncheon will be held at the Marriott Marquis, Atrium Ballroom on December 11, 2015
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 3:30pm – 6:30pm
The next RMI Careers Day will be held on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Registration will open in the summer of 2015.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am