- Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Fall Insurance Society/ GIS meeting is Tuesday September 20th at 6:30- 7:30pm. Attire is business professional.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
NABA and APLFA will be hosting its second annual Big 4 Panel this Thursday, September 15th from 7:00-8:00 PM in MLC 214. All of the Big 4 (Pwc, Ernst & Young, Deloitte and KMPG) will be in attendance to not only network with students, but to also share their experiences working for their…
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Come Join the International Business Society and their Study Abroad Panel on Wednesday, September 14th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Journalism Building, Room 402. Food and refreshments will be provided! Non-members welcome at 7:00pm
- Friday, September 9, 2016
- Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Join the International Business Society for our second Lunch & Learn of the semester in Brooks Hall, Room 520! Dr. Eckles will be presenting a powerpoint on his international experience. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Members and prospective members welcome.
- Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:45pm
Join fellow Terry Community Members in an open discussion of current hot topics in the news!
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Network with professionals from PwC to learn about their culture and opportunities with the firm. Gabrielle Perlman and Jessica Hale will present on the importance of diversity in the workplace. Dress is business casual. Food will be provided.
- Monday, August 22, 2016