- Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 5:30pm – 12:00am
Want to make a great first impression at the Career Fair, but don't know how? Join WIB and professional recruiters from Robert Half staffing agency to gain valuable insight on what to expect, how to dress, how to make a great elevator speech, and much more. Land that dream job or internship with these quick tips!
- Monday, January 25, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:30pm – 12:00am
Women in Business would like to welcome you back, and ring in the start of 2016 with some new career tips and tricks! Join us for a workshop covering resume and cover letter basics, for some fun activities, and for some FREE pizza!
- Monday, January 4, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, January 8, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Want to get real-world experience with a job that interests you? An internship is the best way to do this! Come hear from fellow students who have had successful internships, and get all of your questions answered.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Hear from fellow students about how their early involvement in leadership conferences, case competitions, internships, and other company interactions helped them grow. This session will be most useful for freshmen and sophomores, but all students are encouraged to attend. Dress is casual and food will be provided.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Join ALPFA (Association of Latino Professionals For America) as we host guest speaker Yovany Jerez from AT&T. Jerez works in AT&T's I/O Studio with the Training & Technology Strategy Department. He will give insight on what it is really like working in corporate…
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Most people strongly associate with one or two of Deloitte's Business Chemistry Types that characterize their business behaviors. Learn about how the system was developed, the preferences of each of the four types, and how to use your Business Chemistry Type to market yourself.