- Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Whether you are looking for investors or just trying to make payroll, the sharks on the hit TV show say it often: you have to know your numbers. We’ll share lessons learned from the Shark Tank, as well as tools to help you stay informed and up-to-date. Join Mike Moffitt from MSM CPA as he outlines how to navigate the waters of entrepreneurship without getting eaten alive. He will be joined by Carla Caldwell, former US Director of Education for Xero. Lunch is provided. Please RSVP.
- Friday, September 25, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday, February 5, 2016 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 9:00am – 3:00pm