- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
This semester we will be conducting our first annual DSP Entrepreneurship Panel and it will be held October 22 in Caldwell Hall 304 from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm. Christopher Hanks (The director of the Entrepreneurship Program) will be the moderator and will be asking questions submitted by Terry students.
We are planning on having four panelists:
- Wanda J. Silva, founder and president of Silva Capital Solutions
- A.C. Myers, founder of The Myers Group
- Carrie Burns, CEO of Cre8ive Industries and partner of Atlanta Movie Tour, and
- Mark Deal, founder of Foreign Investor Resource Group
There will be in-depth questions about how panelists got their start, the ins and outs of their businesses, challenges and insights that they have for college students. Pi Chapter feels that it is vital to show students the realm of entrepreneurship and would love for you to be attend our panel.
- Friday, November 14, 2014 at 12:00pm – 4:30pm
- Monday, November 17, 2014
Representatives from Wipro will be conducting MBA interviews for full-time opportunities.
- Friday, November 21, 2014 at 8:00am – 12:00pm
Fall 2014 MMR Advisory Board Meetings and Luncheon