- Friday, September 19, 2014 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop Friday, Sept. 19 at 10:15-11:45 in Sanford 314. The presenter will be James Chyz of the University of Tennessee. The title of his paper is "Do Financial Analysts Induce a Spillover Efect That Impacts Financial Reporting Decisions?" If you would…
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Jere W. Morehead became the University of Georgia's 22nd president on July 1, 2013, having previously served as UGA's senior vice president for academic affairs and provost since 2010. President Morehead's career covers a wide range of faculty and administrative roles. Prior to 2010, he served UGA in several key administrative assignments, including vice…
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Space Limited. RSVP at Career Center. Refundable $10 deposit required.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Online Qualitative Research. This event is only open to students in the MMR Program.
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Tapping into the Consumer Unconsciousness. This event is only open to students in the MMR Program.
- Friday, September 5, 2014 at 10:00am – 11:30am
The Management Information Systems Workshop Speaker Series brings prominent IS academics from all over the Southeast to the University of Georgia to present their research. Presentations include academic work on topics such as organizational data analytics, social networking, and energy informatics.
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Presentation by Dr. Skira on her paper "Deadbeat Dads." Food and drinks will be provided. This event is open to all UGA students and faculty.
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Putting the Customer First to Drive Loyalty & Long-term Growth. This event is only open to students in the MMR Program.