- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Hammett is an entrepreneur, speaker and consultant who started and ran multiple multi-million dollar businesses before the age of 26. She has spoken over 800 times in the past five years to millennials on the topics of leadership, resilience and entrepreneurship. This experience has given her the ability to act as a …
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
The rapid change in the digital music industry has left music creators and music industry rights holders confused, unaware of the extent of their intellectual property rights, and often unable to enforce those rights. Traditionally music creators and rights holders have resorted to federal copyright infringement lawsuits to rectify these…
- Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:10am – 11:00am
A business leader and philanthropist, Howard Young is a partner of General Wholesale Company and president of General Wholesale Beer Company. He is a member of the Terry Dean’s Advisory Council, chairs the Destroy Pancreatic Cancer nonprofit organization, and volunteers with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. The Terry Leadership…
Terry Third Thursday will be CANCELED on Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Rob Lynch serves as the president of Arby’s Restaurant Group, the operator and franchisor of more than 3,300 Arby’s restaurants worldwide. In this role, he oversees the brand’s marketing, communications, operations, development and digital innovations.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Jin will present her paper, "Is No News (Perceived As) Bad News? An Experimental Investigation of Information Disclosure".
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Roberts will present his paper, "Tax Advantages and Imperfect Competition in Auctions for Municipal Bonds".
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Francis “Frank” Blake served as chairman and CEO of The Home Depot from 2007‑2014. Before that, he worked for the company as executive vice president of business development and corporate operations. Blake previously served as deputy secretary for the U.S. Department of Energy and worked in a variety of executive…
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Pavan will present his paper, "Why Has Urban Inequality Increased?".
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Rhet will present his paper, "The Effects of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries on Adverse Opioid Outcomes”
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Reed will present his paper.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
German Cubas will present his paper,"Coordinated Work Schedules and the Gender Wage Gap".