- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Greg Caetano will present his paper.
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Strategies, Techniques, and Approaches that Harvest Insightful Information
- Friday, September 29, 2017 at 10:10am – 11:00am
Dan T. Cathy is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chick-fil-A, Inc, one of the nation’s largest family-owned businesses, and is a member of the company’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee. Since taking over the business from his father and founder, S. Truett Cathy, Dan represents the…
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Alex Poirier will present his paper, "Inference on Breakdown Frontiers".
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Using Data to Personalize the Customer Experience
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Daniel Sanches will present his paper, "Can Currency Competition Work?".
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Clarence Gooden retired as president of CSX in February after 47 years with the company. Prior to that role, he had served as CEO and chief commercial officer as well as vice chairman and consultant to the board. While at CSX, Gooden was responsible for generating customer revenue, forecasting business trends…
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Roberts will present his paper, "The Dynamic Impact of R&D Investment on Productivity and Export Demand in Swedish Manufacturing."
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Doleac will present her paper.
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Richard F. "Rick" Smith has been chairman and CEO of Equifax since 2005. Prior to that role, he spent 22 years with General Electric, holding several president and CEO roles across a variety of business, including engineering thermoplastics, asset management, leasing, and insurance solutions. Smith is an avid supporter of education,…