- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
German Cubas will present his paper,"Coordinated Work Schedules and the Gender Wage Gap".
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Carolina Caetano will present her paper.
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Egbert L.J. Perry is the co-founder, chairman and CEO of Integral, a provider of sustainable real estate and community solutions in mature and emerging markets across the world. A community development, commercial real estate and construction professional since 1979, Perry has developed and/or built most project types, including residential,…
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Martin Gervais will present his paper, "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Directed Search Model".
- Friday, October 13, 2017 at 12:20pm – 1:10pm
Join us on Friday, October 13th for a discussion on Authentic and Courageous Leadership with Debbie Storey, Former Executive Vice President, Mobility Customer Service, AT&T. Debbie Storey (AB '80, MBA '06) retired in 2016 after nearly 34 years with AT&T. In her most recent role as executive vice president — AT…
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Brendan Kline will present his paper.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Pedro Silos will present his paper.
- Friday, October 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Millenial Research and International Research
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Fang Yang will present his paper, "Financial Intermediation and Capital Reallocation".
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Greg Caetano will present his paper.
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Strategies, Techniques, and Approaches that Harvest Insightful Information