- Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Carolina Caetano will present her paper.
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Egbert L.J. Perry is the co-founder, chairman and CEO of Integral, a provider of sustainable real estate and community solutions in mature and emerging markets across the world. A community development, commercial real estate and construction professional since 1979, Perry has developed and/or built most project types, including residential,…
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Martin Gervais will present his paper, "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Directed Search Model".
- Friday, October 13, 2017 at 12:20pm – 1:10pm
Join us on Friday, October 13th for a discussion on Authentic and Courageous Leadership with Debbie Storey, Former Executive Vice President, Mobility Customer Service, AT&T. Debbie Storey (AB '80, MBA '06) retired in 2016 after nearly 34 years with AT&T. In her most recent role as executive vice president — AT…
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Brendan Kline will present his paper.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Pedro Silos will present his paper.
- Friday, October 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Millenial Research and International Research
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Fang Yang will present his paper, "Financial Intermediation and Capital Reallocation".
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Greg Caetano will present his paper.
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Strategies, Techniques, and Approaches that Harvest Insightful Information
- Friday, September 29, 2017 at 10:10am – 11:00am
Dan T. Cathy is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chick-fil-A, Inc, one of the nation’s largest family-owned businesses, and is a member of the company’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee. Since taking over the business from his father and founder, S. Truett Cathy, Dan represents the…
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Alex Poirier will present his paper, "Inference on Breakdown Frontiers".
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Using Data to Personalize the Customer Experience
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Daniel Sanches will present his paper, "Can Currency Competition Work?".
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Clarence Gooden retired as president of CSX in February after 47 years with the company. Prior to that role, he had served as CEO and chief commercial officer as well as vice chairman and consultant to the board. While at CSX, Gooden was responsible for generating customer revenue, forecasting business trends…