- Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
Grant Thornton is currently seeking accounting students in their junior year to participate in this year's summer leadership program, Grow with Grant Thornton. This two-day program will showcase our firm and allow students the opportunity to meet with professionals while continuing to learn about the public accounting field. The application…
- Monday, March 3, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 5:00pm
Terry Student Student Consulting brings together the University of Georgia's most ambitious and creative students to solve real business problems with real clients, while also developing them into better professionals and business leaders. To learn more about the exposure and experience you can get as a member of Terry Student…
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Come learn about one of UGA's fastest growing companies: EvoShield. Founded and led by UGA alumni, this company makes protective athletic gear right here in Athens, GA. Because of the company's proximity to campus, it provides a number of internship and job opportunities for UGA and Terry students. Join this…
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
John Mangan is a private investor in Charlotte, NC and is active in the US public securities markets and has ownership positions in several private companies in industries ranging from energy, industrial (aggregate and cement), software and agriculture. Mr. Mangan received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration …
- Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Capgemini is one of the top global consulting, technology, and outsourcing companies. Employing more than 110,000 worldwide, Capgemini provides excellent opportunities for travel, knowledge, and professional growth. We will be hosting a Meet and Greet at Ted's Most Best in Downtown Athens. This event will provide a casual environment for…
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Information Session with CoStar. The information session is open to all students but specifically targeting real estate, economics and finance students. Come learn more about this great company!
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 6:55pm – 8:00pm
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Come learn about our signature business competition and how you can best prepare to pitch for venture capital. You will come away with an understanding of what you can expect from the process as well as feedback and pitch advice from our team. *This is a required event for those…
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Representatives from Protiviti will be presenting on their internship program and full time positions. They will also answer any questions about interviews and the job search while addressing how women can play an active role in their success. Dress is business casual and pizza will be provided!
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, January 31, 2014 at 10:00am – 2:00pm
The topic for this symposium is accountable care organizations and their impact on healthcare delivery. Healthcare professionals and administrators from both Athens Regional and St. Mary's Healthcare Systems will be featured. Open to all students and faculty.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm