- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 – Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Friday, September 9, 2016
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 – Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Using data from leadership research, mainstream media and evidence-based results from coaching over 900 women, Jodie Charlop and Gene Gallivan lead a program that puts the obstacles on the table so women can design a more conscious and powerful path to leadership. Through assessment, interactive lecture, coaching and peer dialog, this program empowers women to change their personal script about leadership to unleash their greater potential – and ensure organizations are not deprived of the value of exceptional female talent.