- Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 23, 2015 at 5:00pm – Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 12:00pm
UGAHacks is a 36 hour event where students from various backgrounds, experience levels, and universities come together to build something over the course of the weekend. It can be anything from a software application, to hardware, to something completely out there. At the end, projects will be displayed in an expo, judged by panel, and awarded prizes. Sponsors will also be in attendance to meet with students as well as recruit for internships and full time jobs.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Challenge is PwC's case competition where you and your fellow team members will compete against other students in a case competition.
- Friday, March 6, 2015 at 9:00am – 2:00pm
UGA freshmen and sophomores will meet with professionals and learn the art of building business rapport.
Showcase your strengths and start learning about various business career paths.
Compete for a chance to win an award.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:00am – 3:00pm
Round 2 of the Terry Sales Competition