- Monday, January 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Aaron Hedlund from the University of Missouri will be presenting his paper, "Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession*"
- Friday, January 27, 2017 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Immersion Day: "Don't Forget the Soft Skills"
- Friday, January 27, 2017 at 9:00am – 12:00pm
Join us on the morning of Friday, January 27 for an opportunity to interact with Deloitte professionals and gain an insider look into consulting and how to crack the case interview. Morning sessions will include networking with Deloitte professionals, a case interview workshop, and roundtable discussions on various topics about…
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Lipsitz from Boston University will be presenting his paper, "Cutting Out the Competition: The Effects of Labor Market Conditions on Use of Noncompete Agreements*"
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Consumer & Marketplace Insights to Support New Product Development
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Marilyn Pease from the University of Iowa will be presenting her paper, "Shopping for Information: Consumer Learning with Optimal Pricing and Product Design."
- Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Join SMIS and Booz Allen Hamilton for an interactive consulting workshop and information session. This will be a management consulting seminar introducing students to Booz Allen Hamilton, the very first management consulting firm in the world and largest federal consulting firm. As a strategy and technology consulting firm …
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Claudio Labanca from the University of California, San Diego will be presenting his paper "Coordination of Hours Within the Firm."
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Derreck Kayongo, CEO of the Center for Civil and Human Rights, was born in Kampala, Uganda, just before Idi Amin Dada seized power in a military coup. As violence spread through the country and civil war erupted, Kayongo and his family became refugees in Kenya. He later immigrated to America…
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 6:30pm – 7:45pm
We all know the importance of a business's brand, but did you know branding yourself on a personal level is just as essential? Start off 2017 the right way and explore how you can build your own personal brand as a woman in business with Cintas! Dress is business…
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Chick-Fil-A Voice of Customer - Insights in Action
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jenna Stearns from the University of California Santa Barbara will be presenting her paper, "The Long-Run Effects of Wage Replacement and Job Protection: Evidence from Two Maternity Leave Reforms in Great Britain."
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 5:15pm – 7:00pm
Kickoff the New Year at BLAST Athens! Fitness instructor Brittany Adams will lead 14 women for 60 minutes of varying treadmill and floor intervals. The University of Georgia’s Work/Life Balance Coordinator, Kiz Adams, will then speak on the importance of creating habits to lead a healthy lifestyle. Suggested dress is…
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Carly Urban from Montana State University will be presenting her paper, "The Effects of Financial Education on Student Financial Aid Choices."
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Segmentation: Building Rich Profiles and Targeting the Right Audience