Are you effectively using LinkedIn to advance your professional brand? With over 300 million users and employer members from nearly every field, LinkedIn offers a massive data pool that you can use for career networking and research. This workshop will cover LinkedIn usage for students at all levels. Whether you are…
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jessica Van Parys from Columbia will be presenting.
- Monday, February 2, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
RSVP Required: Due to limited space, please visit the Career Center or call our front desk (706.542.3375) to reserve your spot for this event. This event is for students who are planning to apply to Terry College of Business. Career Center staff members will share helpful resources for deciding which major…
- Friday, January 30, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
David Maber of The University of Michigan will present his paper, "Side Analyst Objective Function: An Empirical Analysis of Relational Incentives in the Investment-Research Industry."
If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Diego Vilan from the University of Southern California will be presenting.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The MBA CMC staff will be helping students from the Professional and Executive MBA program complete their résumés and mock interviews.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jeff Denning from UT Austin will be presenting.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
MBA CMC Staff will be helping 1st- and 2nd- year MBA student prepare for the UGA Spring Career Fair.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Get your résumé critiqued before the Career Fair on January 28th!
- Monday, January 26, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Svetlana Paschenko from UVA will be presenting.
- Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:00am – 11:30am
Organizations rely on distributed project teams for their knowledge-intensive work. These teams enable organizations to draw upon expertise across time and space when needed knowledge is not available locally. The non-routine nature of project work is such that distributed project teams often find themselves needing to develop novel solutions to…
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Vincent Pohl from Yale will be presenting.
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
This webinar is designed to give basic information about the online BBA degree completion program. We will discuss entrance requirements, program design and other basic information.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alex Hollingsworth from the University of Arizona will be presenting.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Ensure that your résumé is in perfect condition prior to the Career Fair! Drop-in for a résumé critique and get any last minute questions answered. We hope to see you there!