- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Already have a résumé? Just getting started? Come to this workshop to learn everything you need to know about résumé writing, from basic formatting to advanced tips for branding and customization. We will also cover the basics of writing cover letters, including formatting, structure, and frequently asked…
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:45pm
This program will be an opportunity for consulting professionals to answer student questions! The event will be moderated by a facilitator who will ask a variety of questions to the panelists about their careers, interviewing, lessons learned since college, advice for current students, etc. There is also time at the end for students to ask questions directly to the panel.
Recommended dress for this event: Business Casual
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Workshop designed to prepare and develop your pitch and increase proficiency of networking skills for 2nd year PMBAs.
- Friday, January 15, 2016 at 10:00am – 11:30am
Ed Rigdon, Georgia State University “Bad reasons for using/not using partial least squares path modeling” Critical lines of argument within the management and psychology literatures assert that there is no reason to use PLS path modeling at all. At the same time, authors using…
- Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Did you procrastinate on your personal statement? Just realized your deadline is less than a month away? Maybe you're planning ahead for next year? Join us at this session to learn all about creating a #winning personal statement.
- Monday, January 4, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, January 8, 2016 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, December 18, 2015 at 10:00am – 11:30am
- Friday, December 11, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Friday, December 4, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Charles Stokes joined the CDC Foundation as executive director when it began operating in 1995. Under his leadership, the foundation has grown from a two-person team to a staff of more than 100 professionals managing approximately 250 public health programs. Prior to joining the CDC Foundation, he worked for 22 years with the Missouri Department of Health.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Hear from fellow students about how their early involvement in leadership conferences, case competitions, internships, and other company interactions helped them grow. This session will be most useful for freshmen and sophomores, but all students are encouraged to attend. Dress is casual and food will be provided.
- Monday, November 16, 2015 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Did you know that etiquette and communication skills are the #1 student weakness cited by UGA employers? During this workshop, the presenter will provide an overview of common professional etiquette challenges, such as participating in meetings, professional networking and appropriate use of phone, email, etc. Students will also have the…
- Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Tapping into the Consumer Unconsciousness.
This event is only open to students in the MMR Program.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
The Professional Entertainment and Sports Association (PESA) and the Student Merchandising Association (SMA) present "How to Dress Business Casual vs. Business Professional", a workshop designed to give future business students a better understanding on the differences between bussiness casual and business professional. The event will feature models from…
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Salary research and negotiation can be a very tricky process to navigate. Attend this workshop to hear tips, tactics, and advice from Career Center staff and an employer for navigating such conversations as well as other factors to consider. After attending this event, students will be able to: Negotiate…