- Friday, April 11, 2014 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The presenter will be Pat O'Brien of The University of Waterloo. The title of her paper is "Principles, Rules, Bright LInes and Transaction Structuring: A Cross-Regime Study of Lessees."
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Joshua Kinsler from the University of Rochester will be presenting his paper, "Productivity Spillovers in Team Production: Evidence from Professional Basketball."
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Attend this workshop to learn how to manage your money and create a budget for yourself. Other tips will be shared to help you prepare for life after college. This event is sponsored by the UGA Career Center
- Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Come join the Terry Ambassadors to learn about your résumé. This event is designed similar to "office hours" in that students will be able to drop-in to the Coke Lounge, find an available ambassador, and begin. Ambassadors will have samples of their résumés to look…
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Neumark from the University of California Irvine will be presenting a seminar on minimum wages.
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Equity Measurement This event only open to students in the MMR Program.
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 – Friday, April 4, 2014
This Introduction to Project Management course provides 35 hours of project management education, meeting education requirements for both PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the program awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request. The program takes place over four-and-a-half days using a blended…