- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrea Moro from Vanderbilt University will be presenting her paper, "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance."
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
The Career Center partners with employers in Atlanta and Athens to provide a job shadow opportunity to match your career interest. Students who participate are able to build their résumé, explore a career and network with professionals. Attend this information session to learn more about the Intern For A…
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Come to this workshop to learn interviewing tips and advice that no one else is telling you!
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Looking for a job or internship? Come to our fall career fair to network with 190+ employers. Dress is business professional.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Space Limited. RSVP at Career Center. Refundable $10 deposit required.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Did you know? At the 2013 Fall Career Fair: Only 53% of employers thought students were dressed appropriately Only 38% of employers thought students greeted them appropriately Only 21% of employers thought students successfully sold their skills and experience Only 21% of employers thought students used an effective elevator pitch Only 26% of employers thought students…
- Monday, September 15, 2014 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Shatakshee Dhongde from Georgia Tech will be presenting on "Multi-dimensional Poverty in the US."
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Join the International Business Society for a Lunch and Learn featuring Dr. Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, a Research Economist and Assistant Policy Adviser at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. A native of Peru, Dr. Quispe-Agnoli focuses her current research on topics such as the economic impact of immigration. **Event is free…
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Drop by the Tate Grand Hall to receive a 10 minute critique of your résumé.
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 – Friday, September 12, 2014
This Project Management course provides 35 hours of project management education, meeting education requirements for both PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the program awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request.
- Monday, September 8, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
In this in interactive presentation, students will learn what networking really means: how to build effective professional relationships. We will showcase real examples of "the good, the bad, and the ugly" ways students can network in various professional settings in regards to email correspondence with employers, in-person introductions and more.
- Monday, September 8, 2014 – Friday, September 12, 2014
This five-day engagement brings together supervisors and mid-level managers across service and manufacturing industries who strive for flawless execution, want to improve their processes, and drive efficiencies in their companies. The course is led by Mary McShane-Vaughn, PhD and former ASQ Black Belt Exam Chair. McShane-Vaughn brings 15 years of experience…
- Friday, September 5, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm