- Saturday, February 28, 2015
This is an all day event with panels and keynote speakers from the Entertainment and Sports Industry. This event is open to the public as well as UGA students, faculty and staff.
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 11:30am – 2:30pm
I am excited to invite you to a very special global webcast which will broadcast live from London, Friday, February 27, 12:30pm ET. The event is part of “Aspire to Lead: The PwC women’s leadership series,” which includes programs and workshops hosted by PwC to help college students build…
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Brian Cadman of Utah University will present.
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
MBA students will travel to Atlanta and visit the company offices for Southern Proper.
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Communicating with confidence can propel your college experience, career and life in unimaginable ways. It will make you a better leader, it will help you form deeper relationships and it will help you gain confidence in yourself. If fellow students believe in you, you can spark social change. If employers in believe you, they will hire you. If your chapter or organization believes in you, you can better recruit and spread your message. And if you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
This program is presented by Antonio Neves, Director of Higher Education for about.me. Antonio is a nationally recognized college leadership speaker, millennial expert and award-winning journalist (NBC, PBS, BET, Nickelodeon, etc). An in demand speaker, Antonio has keynoted at Stanford University, University of Southern California, Syracuse University, University of Louisiana Lafayette, Georgia State University, Drexel University and more. As Director of Higher Education for about.me, Antonio regularly facilitates personal branding workshops on colleges campuses nationwide. A former NCAA Division I student-athlete, Neves is the author of Student Athlete 101. Antonio holds a BBA from Western Michigan University and a MS from Columbia University.
- Monday, February 23, 2015 at 6:00pm – 7:15pm
History's Number 2's: Civil Right's Forgotten Foot Soldiers
Terry's first black student reflects on his experiences at the University of Georgia as he and others enrolled in 1962 in the shadows of Holmes/Hunter. Having retired as a chaired Professor of Finance at the University of Tennessee, Dr. Black has many wonderful stories and success tips for today's students.
RSVP by February 20th
Sponsored by EY Workforce Diversity Series
- Monday, February 23, 2015 at 3:30pm – 4:30pm
In this workshop, students will learn how to evaluate offers and negotiate salary and other benefits.
An employer will help present this information and answer student questions.
Recommended dress for this event: Casual
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Come and learn the basics of interviewing; types of interviews, basic questions, how to prepare, dress, and much more! Open to all students!
- Business Professionalism Certificate Program
- FACS Professionalism Certificate Program
Recommended dress for this event: Casual
- Monday, February 16, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrew Barr from UVA will be presenting.
- Friday, February 13, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Thomas Quan will be presenting.
- Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:00am – 12:00pm
Attend these sessions for an opportunity to interact with Deloitte professionals and gain an insider look into consulting and how to crack the case interview. These sessions will include networking (9:00-9:30), a Deloitte Information Session (9:30-10:30), and a Business Case Study Workshop (10:30-12:00).
Recommended dress for this event: Business Casual
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Come learn what it takes to do a successful federal job search. Topics will include how to job search using USAJOBs, apply to student programs and internships and a review of the application process. Recommended dress for this event: Casual
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminars. These instructor-led on-campus seminars, leading to Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling*, will encompass 32 hours of training and the following topics:
- Day 1 – Saturday, October 25: Financial Statement Modeling
- Day 2 – Sunday, October 26: Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling
- Day 3 – Saturday, February 21: Technical Finance Interview Prep
- Day 4 – Sunday, February 22: Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling
Complimentary 12-month online access to Trading & Transaction Comparables Modeling self-study online modules.
*Note: Students will receive certification upon successful completion of online-based test anytime within 12 months of seminar attendance.