- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
This event is now sold out. Kirby Smart (BBA ’98) officially came home to Georgia on Dec. 6, 2015. Prior to becoming UGA’s head football coach, he served on the Alabama football staff for nine years. A former standout defensive back and scholar-athlete at Georgia, Smart has also worked as a coach…
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday, May 7, 2018 at 8:30am – Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:00pm
- Monday, April 23, 2018 – Friday, April 27, 2018
Six Sigma is an enterprise-wide, data-driven methodology used to improve products or processes so that your organization can not only create operational efficiencies. Participants earn both a Yellow Belt and Green Belt during the program.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Steve Fisher is president and CEO of Novelis Inc., the global leader in aluminum flat-rolled products and the world’s largest recycler of aluminum.
- Friday, April 13, 2018 at 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Life’s A Pitch brings together top entrepreneurs and UGA students in a mock "Shark Tank" pitch competition that gives back to the community through our nonprofit partners: Four Athens & Chess and Community. Students will have a BLAST while learning how to generate socially-minded business solutions that give…
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 6:30pm – 7:45pm
Budgeting, credit scores, savings and retirement. Adulting can be a little overwhelming but Women in Business is here to help! Join us at our last meeting of the semester as we welcome Ashley Goings from Turner Broadcasting. She will be sharing her tips and tricks on how to be smart…
- Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, March 30, 2018
The Transition-to-Manager Boot Camp provides an immersive training experience for current and emerging managers in the fundamentals of effective team leadership.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
12 month long CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ begins tonight. Offered in a blended format, the program meets every other week face-to-face in the evening. Online assessments and attendance during the alternating weeks are a required and evaluated part of the program.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Lee will present his paper, "An Expressive Voting Model of Anger, Hatred, Harm and Shame".
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
As CEO of Delta Air Lines, Ed Bastian’s primary responsibility is to champion the company’s employee-driven, customer-focused culture and inspire the spirit of innovation that is the foundation of Delta’s success.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:30pm – 7:45pm
With a new year comes new goals and resolutions, and many of us will spend 2018 working towards ways to better ourselves. Find a little motivation with Women in Business as we welcome representatives from Target and learn about Being Your Best Authentic Self! Dress is business casual and food will…
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 5:30pm
Kelly Storm will speak. Free Chik-Fil-A!