- Monday, November 3, 2014 – Friday, November 7, 2014
The University of Georgia Terry College of Business partners with the American Marketing Association to provide marketing researchers and managers with tools to increase sales, price products for increased profit, get maximum return from marketing dollars, and strengthen customer loyalty. Marketing research professionals looking for advanced techniques with proven results…
- Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Attend this workshop to learn about the 7 biggest mistakes students make when seeking jobs and internships.
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Toshihiko Mukoyama from the University of Virginia will be presenting.
- Friday, November 7, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, November 21, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
B. Ravikumar of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Louis and Washington University will be presenting.
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday, March 21, 2015
This is an all day event with panels and keynote speakers from the Entertainment and Sports Industry. This event is open to the public as well as UGA students, faculty and staff.
- Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10:10am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well-known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 – Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Trucking Profitability Strategies brings senior trucking professionals together to discuss best practices and emerging trends that can immediately improve performance and profitability and prepare participants for future opportunities and challenges. This 30-year old program continues to feature leaders in trucking as presenters and panelists. Attendance is restricted to asset based…