- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
The Terry College of Business at the Griffin Campus will host an event a Georgia Economic Outlook and Griffin/Regional perspective on Friday October 3rd, 2014. This workshop style event will also include topics focused on Small Business, Entrepreneurship, Finances and Education. The event will culminate with CEU course credit option…
- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:00am – 11:30am
The Management Information Systems Workshop Speaker Series brings prominent IS academics from all over the Southeast to the University of Georgia to present their research. Presentations include academic work on topics such as organizational data analytics, social networking, and energy informatics.
Attend this workshop to learn more about leveraging LinkedIn for advanced networking, job searching, and career exploration.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Albouy from the University of Illinois will be presenting.
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
Thinking about graduate school? Attend this fair to network with schools and find out more information about programs, application procedures, and more!
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kurt Lavetti from Ohio State will be presenting.
- Friday, October 17, 2014 at 12:20pm – 1:10pm
Join us for a discussion on private equity with Dave Tolmie, Partner, Edgewater Funds of Chicago. View Mr. Tolmie's bio. Lunch will be provided. Co-hosted by the Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
This lecture on case interviewing will be presented by Marc Cosentino, author of "Case in Point" and CEO of CaseQuestions.com. Marc is a former Associate Director of Career Services at Harvard University and has 27 years of experience with case interviewing.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
Apply for a time slot on DAWGLink by Oct. 12 at 11:59pm.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:15pm
Attend this workshop to learn about proper negotiation etiquette as well as advice on how to network successfully.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Stephen Ross from the University of Connecticut will be presenting.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 10:00am – Sunday, October 26, 2014 at 3:00pm
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 10:00am – 11:00am
Attention to all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers: The Undergraduate Student Services will be hosting Wall Street Prep’s Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminars at Terry College of Business at…
- Monday, October 27, 2014 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Attend this workshop to learn the secrets of business etiquette and communication.