- Monday, October 23, 2017 at 8:30am – Friday, October 27, 2017 at 4:30pm
The transition from individual contributor to people manager is one of the most difficult and risky transitions in anyone’s career. This course focuses on the process and principles that characterize excellence in people management and how to successfully make the transition from contributor to manager.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Cross-Functional Capabilities in Marketing Research
- Monday, November 6, 2017 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 8:00am – 1:30pm
Join us for networking and learning through keynote speakers and panel discussions with industry leaders, female executives and mentors. Cost: $125 per person Registration required. No refunds available. In the event that my image is taken while in attendance, I hereby allow the University of Georgia and the Terry College of…
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Francis “Frank” Blake served as chairman and CEO of The Home Depot from 2007‑2014. Before that, he worked for the company as executive vice president of business development and corporate operations. Blake previously served as deputy secretary for the U.S. Department of Energy and worked in a variety of executive…
- Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:30am – Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:30pm
The four day program (plus an optional fifth day of test prep), which complies with the Project Management Institute guidelines, will enable participants to grow their leadership skills in a project environment. The course will feature a combination of lectures, case studies, team and individual exercises and team development of…
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:00pm – Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 9:00pm
12 month long CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ begins tonight. Offered in a blended format, the program meets every other week face-to-face in the evening. Online assessments and attendance during the alternating weeks are a required and evaluated part of the program.