- Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Seema Jayachandran from Northwestern University will be presenting her paper, "Environmental externalities and intrahousehold ineffifiencies*"
- Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Matthew Freedman from University of California Irvine will be presenting his paper, "Persistence in Industrial Policy Impacts: Evidence from Depression-Era Mississippi."
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Join Dr. Jinaki Flint and the Terry Peer Advisors for a Stress and Anxiety Management Workshop! The Stress and Anxiety Management Workshop provides information and education about stress, anxiety, the effects of stress, and some coping techniques that can be used to create a lifestyle for managing stress. This information…
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Daniel Silverman from Arizona State University will be presenting his paper.
- Friday, March 3, 2017 at 8:30am – 9:30am
Please change the description verbiage to: "Gain the confidence you need to effectively network with business professionals in a fun and supportive environment. Freshmen and sophomores compete for an opportunity to be recognized as outstanding potential talent and learn about possible leadership development programs and other opportunities at some of the nations leading companies.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Generational Theory and Intergenerational Dynamics
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday is a breakfast speaker series for the Atlanta business community that features influential speakers, as well as special guests from the University of Georgia, who bring local and global perspectives on business and innovation. Registration requested. No refunds available. $5 of your registration may be…
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jason Fletcher from the University of Wisconsin will be presening his paper.
- Friday, March 17, 2017 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Optional Immersion Day: Consulting in Research
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dilip Mookherjee from Boston University will be presenting his paper.
- Friday, March 24, 2017 at 10:10am – 11:00am
Benjamin Watson (BBA ’03) is a tight end for the Baltimore Ravens as well as an author, commentator and co-founder of the nonprofit organization One More. A former UGA football standout, he was picked in the first round of the 2004 NFL draft by the New England Patriots. He won a Super…
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jorge Lemus from The University of Illinois will be presenting his paper.
- Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Join the Terry Women's Initiative for an afternoon of FREE golf! Learn about the history, rules, and the etiquette of the game and its importance in the business world. Then put your skills to the test with some basic putting, chipping, and full swing…
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: A Journey in Copy Testing
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Arcidiacono from Duke University will be presenting his paper.