- Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminars. These instructor-led on-campus seminars, leading to Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling*, will encompass 32 hours of training and the following topics:
- Day 1 – Saturday, October 25: Financial Statement Modeling
- Day 2 – Sunday, October 26: Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling
- Day 3 – Saturday, February 21: Technical Finance Interview Prep
- Day 4 – Sunday, February 22: Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling
Complimentary 12-month online access to Trading & Transaction Comparables Modeling self-study online modules.
*Note: Students will receive certification upon successful completion of online-based test anytime within 12 months of seminar attendance.
- Monday, January 26, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Svetlana Paschenko from UVA will be presenting.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Get your résumé critiqued before the Career Fair on January 28th!
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
MBA CMC Staff will be helping 1st- and 2nd- year MBA student prepare for the UGA Spring Career Fair.
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jeff Denning from UT Austin will be presenting.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The MBA CMC staff will be helping students from the Professional and Executive MBA program complete their résumés and mock interviews.
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Diego Vilan from the University of Southern California will be presenting.
- Friday, January 30, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
David Maber of The University of Michigan will present his paper, "Side Analyst Objective Function: An Empirical Analysis of Relational Incentives in the Investment-Research Industry."
If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Monday, February 2, 2015 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
RSVP Required: Due to limited space, please visit the Career Center or call our front desk (706.542.3375) to reserve your spot for this event. This event is for students who are planning to apply to Terry College of Business. Career Center staff members will share helpful resources for deciding which major…
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jessica Van Parys from Columbia will be presenting.
Are you effectively using LinkedIn to advance your professional brand? With over 300 million users and employer members from nearly every field, LinkedIn offers a massive data pool that you can use for career networking and research. This workshop will cover LinkedIn usage for students at all levels. Whether you are…
- Friday, February 6, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Ed deHaan of Stanford University will present.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 5:00pm – 7:30pm
In this presentation, students will learn the basics of how they can find a full-time position or internship and get started creating a personalized job search plan. Recommended dress for this event: Casual
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Come learn what it takes to do a sucessful federal job search. Topics will include how to job search using USAJOBs, apply to student programs and internships and a review of the application process. Recommended dress for this event: Casual
- Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:00am – 12:00pm
Attend these sessions for an opportunity to interact with Deloitte professionals and gain an insider look into consulting and how to crack the case interview. These sessions will include networking (9:00-9:30), a Deloitte Information Session (9:30-10:30), and a Business Case Study Workshop (10:30-12:00).
Recommended dress for this event: Business Casual