- Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ed Heys (BBA ’83) is the managing partner of Deloitte & Touche. In his role, Heys is responsible for strategy, operations, talent and business development for the multi-state practice, overseeing more than 2,500 professionals.
A 32-year veteran of Deloitte, Heys is also an Atlanta native. He is deeply involved in leadership roles for several significant community organizations, including the Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, the United Way of Greater Atlanta, the Commerce Club, the Woodruff Arts Center, the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta and the Rotary Club of Atlanta.
- Monday, September 28, 2015 – Wednesday, September 30, 2015
This three-day program integrates three disciplines critical to every business leader who needs to develop an enterprise-wide lens that enables new business growth. The highly interactive program equips participants with a sharper set of strategic-thinking skills and a plan of action to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Visit http://executive.terry.uga.edu/cultivating-a-strategic-mindset to learn more.
- Monday, October 19, 2015
Building on the knowledge base acquired through the Green Belt course, the online Black Belt program teaches you to apply Six Sigma methodology to specific projects, enables you to identify organizational waste, and provides tools to maximize your assets all while earning your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate from…
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
UGA PhD candidate Thomas Lebesmuehlbacher will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday speaker series featuring speaker Charles Stokes, President & CEO, CDC Foundation.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am