- Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Cameron Ellis from the University of Georgia will be presenting his paper, "Secondary Markets and the Option Value of Life Insurance."
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Using Purchase Data to Make Business Decisions
Mason Public Leadership Lecture: William P. “Billy” Payne (AB ‘69, JD ‘73), Centennial Holding Company LLC
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 11:00am – 12:00pm
Billy Payne is a founding member and chairman of Centennial Holding Company LLC. Under his leadership, Centennial’s portfolio has grown to more than $1 billion in asset value, encompassing 35 communities and over 10,000 units. Payne previously served as managing director of Gleacher & Company Inc., vice chairman of…
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steve Lehrer from Queen's University will be presenting his paper, "Estimating Context-Independent Treatment Effects in Education Experiments."
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
A very talented family pulled together to build one of the most unique companies in Athens. Their concept of transforming old barns into reclaimed wooden masterpieces has created a huge social media presence including 80,000 followers. @SONSOFSAWDUST
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Matthew Mitchell from University of Toronto will be presenting his paper.
- Friday, November 11, 2016
Join us November 11th for a day of networking and learning through keynote speakers, panel discussions and small group meetings with industry leaders, female executives and mentors. Cost: $125 per person Registration required. No refunds available. In the event that my image is taken while in attendance, I hereby allow…
- Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:00am – 2:30pm
- Monday, November 14, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Advances in Marketing Research Data Collection
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Spike Buckowski Spike is the creative force behind Terrapin Beers. Born in New Britain, CT, he moved to Atlanta in 1992. Spike began home brewing in 1993 and never looked back. Spike and his fellow co-founder have built Terrapin in to one of the best craft breweries in the Southeast.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Topic: Pricing Research
Terry Third Thursday: Ron Rogowski, Vice President of Alternate Channels, UPS and Chairman, Atlanta Sports Council
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ron Rogowski serves as vice president of alternate channels at UPS, where he is responsible for overseeing the development of global strategies that create new ways for businesses and consumers to access UPS services. Rogowski joined UPS in 1985 and has held various positions in sales and marketing. Prior to his…
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Immersion Day Seminar - PowerPoint & Data Visualization
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kaj Gittings from Texas Tech will be presenting his paper.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Vincenzo Quadrini from University of Southern California will be presenting his paper.