- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Our 7th annual fall networking reception. This flagship event offers MBA students the opportunity to connect with employers and alumni to build relationships leading to internships and full-time hires. This recruiting event offers a cordial atmosphere designed to facilitate conversations between current students and prospective employers.
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
The Home Depot will host MBAs for an Information Session and dinner downtown to discuss their AMP Program and meet students interested in the position.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 – Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Representatives from AT&T will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 – Friday, September 19, 2014
The National Black MBA Career Fair is the largest MBA diversity career fair in the country. This year's fair is in Atlanta, GA and many of our MBA students will be attending along with MBA Programs Staff.
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Representatives from The Home Depot will be on campus to interview MBA students for their AMP Program.
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:30pm – 8:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host multiple MBA recruiters on campus for brief presentations followed by a career fair-styled networking reception.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Friday, October 24, 2014
AT&T will interview first-year MBA students for internships.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Monday, January 5, 2015
- Monday, January 19, 2015
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Monday, March 9, 2015 – Friday, March 13, 2015
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Friday, May 8, 2015
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.