- Monday, January 5, 2015
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Monday, November 17, 2014
Representatives from Wipro will be conducting MBA interviews for full-time opportunities.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
Representatives from KPMG will be on campus to interview MBA students for full-time and internship opportunities.
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Representatives from Liberty Mutual will be on campus conducting interviews with the MBA students.
- Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Friday, October 24, 2014
AT&T will interview first-year MBA students for internships.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Representative from Wipro will be on campus presenting information on current full-time opportunities for MBA students.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Representatives from LexisNexis Risk Solutions will be on campus to interview MBA students for their Management Associate Program.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Jabian Consulting will be on campus to discuss current open opportunities for MBA students.
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:30pm – 8:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host multiple MBA recruiters on campus for brief presentations followed by a career fair-styled networking reception.