- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Friday, May 9, 2014
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 – Friday, May 2, 2014
- Monday, May 5, 2014 – Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Monday, April 28, 2014
- Monday, March 10, 2014 – Friday, March 14, 2014
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume! Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm. Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library, Classic Center
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 – Friday, February 28, 2014
No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
The Terry MBA Career Management Center invites alumni to an informal reception to meet current MBA students and other Charlotte area alumni.
- Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Please join the Terry MBA Career Management Center for our first “Mentor Mixer.” This event focuses on Marketing and will feature a presentation by Tim Halloran, author of Romancing the Brand, How Brands Create Strong, Intimate Relationships with Consumers. Tim will present from 3:00-5:00pm. Following the presentation, we…
- Monday, January 20, 2014
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Monday, January 13, 2014
- Monday, January 6, 2014
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 – Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Monday, November 25, 2013 – Friday, November 29, 2013
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 28-29) only.
- Monday, November 11, 2013 at 11:15am – 12:45pm
CEO and Terry MBA alumnus Doug Ghertner will discuss trends and opportunities in his business. He is looking for both interns and may be interested in full time hires in the spring.