- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
Representatives from KPMG will be on campus to interview MBA students for full-time and internship opportunities.
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Representatives from Liberty Mutual will be on campus conducting interviews with the MBA students.
- Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Friday, October 24, 2014
AT&T will interview first-year MBA students for internships.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Representative from Wipro will be on campus presenting information on current full-time opportunities for MBA students.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Representatives from LexisNexis Risk Solutions will be on campus to interview MBA students for their Management Associate Program.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Jabian Consulting will be on campus to discuss current open opportunities for MBA students.
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:30pm – 8:00pm
The MBA Career Management Center will host multiple MBA recruiters on campus for brief presentations followed by a career fair-styled networking reception.
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Representatives from The Home Depot will be on campus to interview MBA students for their AMP Program.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 – Friday, September 19, 2014
The National Black MBA Career Fair is the largest MBA diversity career fair in the country. This year's fair is in Atlanta, GA and many of our MBA students will be attending along with MBA Programs Staff.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 – Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Representatives from AT&T will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
The Home Depot will host MBAs for an Information Session and dinner downtown to discuss their AMP Program and meet students interested in the position.