- Thursday, September 18, 2014 – Friday, September 19, 2014
The National Black MBA Career Fair is the largest MBA diversity career fair in the country. This year's fair is in Atlanta, GA and many of our MBA students will be attending along with MBA Programs Staff.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 – Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Representatives from AT&T will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
The Home Depot will host MBAs for an Information Session and dinner downtown to discuss their AMP Program and meet students interested in the position.
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Our 7th annual fall networking reception. This flagship event offers MBA students the opportunity to connect with employers and alumni to build relationships leading to internships and full-time hires. This recruiting event offers a cordial atmosphere designed to facilitate conversations between current students and prospective employers.
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
AT&T will be on campus to meet MBA students and promote their MBA level full-time and internship opportunities.
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Friday, May 9, 2014
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 – Friday, May 2, 2014
- Monday, May 5, 2014 – Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Monday, April 28, 2014
- Monday, March 10, 2014 – Friday, March 14, 2014
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume! Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm. Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library, Classic Center
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 – Friday, February 28, 2014
No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
The Terry MBA Career Management Center invites alumni to an informal reception to meet current MBA students and other Charlotte area alumni.
- Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Please join the Terry MBA Career Management Center for our first “Mentor Mixer.” This event focuses on Marketing and will feature a presentation by Tim Halloran, author of Romancing the Brand, How Brands Create Strong, Intimate Relationships with Consumers. Tim will present from 3:00-5:00pm. Following the presentation, we…
- Monday, January 20, 2014
Official university holiday. Offices closed.