- Friday, October 9, 2015 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
The Reaching Out LGBT MBA & Business Graduate Conference is the annual conference of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) graduate business school students — the largest gathering of LGBT business students in the world.
Reaching Out LGBT MBA & Business Graduate Student Conference provides future lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender leaders from around the world the opportunity to network, learn, and improve their skills so they will emerge stronger and more confident in the business world. Leading businesses partner with the conference to show support for the LGBT community and recruit top level talent.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 9:00am – 5:00pm
Representatives from Duff & Phelps will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 9:00am – Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 5:00pm
The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) annually hosts the largest Hispanic-focused Career Expo in the country. This 3-day event brings thousands of recruiters and hiring managers from Fortune 500 companies for the purpose of building and fortifying connections within the Hispanic community through a variety of recruiting opportunities.
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 9:00am – Friday, September 18, 2015 at 5:00pm
Representatives from AT&T will be on campus to interview MBA students.
- Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This event offers employers the chance to meet Terry MBAs in a relaxed yet professional environment. Come to talk with students about internship or full-time jobs whether or not you have immediate hiring opportunities.
- Friday, May 8, 2015
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Monday, March 9, 2015 – Friday, March 13, 2015
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
MBA students will travel to Atlanta and visit the company offices for Southern Proper.
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, January 30, 2015
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The MBA CMC staff will be helping students from the Professional and Executive MBA program complete their résumés and mock interviews.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Meet with recruiters seeking students to fill both internship and full time opportunities. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé!
Shuttles will run from campus to the Classic Center between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Bus stops for students include: Memorial Hall, Bio-Chem, Physics, across from the Library and the Classic Center
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
MBA CMC Staff will be helping 1st- and 2nd- year MBA student prepare for the UGA Spring Career Fair.
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm