- Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Dr. Harford of the University of Washington will present his paper: "Foreign Cash: Taxes, Internal Capital Markets and Agency Problems" to the Finance Department and interested persons.
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, November 21, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, November 7, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, October 24, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, September 5, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, December 6, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Donghang Zhang of Moore College, University of South Carolina will present his paper: "Research Coverage, Information Production, and the Pricing of Chinese IPO's."
- Friday, November 22, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Jess Cornaggia of Georgetown University will present his paper: "Do Credit Rankings Still Matter? Evidence from the Municipal Bond Market." The paper is linked below.
- Friday, November 15, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Thomas Chemmanur of Boston College will present his paper: "Payout Policy under Heterogeneous Beliefs: A Theory of Dividends versus Stock Repurchses, Price Impact, and Long-Run Stock Returns."
- Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Alok Kumar of the University of Miami will present his paper about "Geographic Diffusion of Information and Stock Returns."
- Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Paige Ouimet of University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill will present her paper: "Who Works for Start-Ups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth."
- Friday, September 27, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Steve Jones of Indiana University will present his paper to the Finance Department.
- Friday, September 6, 2013 at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Dr. Joseph Newhard will visit Terry College on Friday, Sept. 6, 2013 to present his paper: "The Stock Market Speaks: How Dr. Alchian Learned to Build the Bomb." The paper can be accessed at the bottom of this calendar entry.