- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
Recruiters from Google will be on campus recruiting top talent from UGA! Internship and full-time opportunities are available. Get to know who we are — from the inside out. From our history and culture, to the people behind our products, get the inside scoop on all things Googley this Wednesday in the Coke Lounge.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
RocketGrad.com is the premier network for Accounting and MIS students to land jobs and internships with the nation's leading firms. Stop by to see us in the Coke Lounge — your first step in landing your dream job! Food and giveaways will be provided.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Siemens is a fully integrated technology company that drives innovation in energy, healthcare, industry, cities and infrastructure. With a 160-year heritage and 360,000 employees across 190 countries, it’s critical for Siemens to continuously foster global innovation. Siemens relies upon the continuous development and growth of students and recent graduates to ensure…
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
Georgia-Pacific is hosting Employer of the Day in the Coke Lounge on Tuesday, Sep. 16. Feel free to drop in for Chick-fil-a breakfast on your way to class as well as to learn about careers with GP! We will have representatives from our accounting, finance, sales, HR, and recycling groups.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 at 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Working for a Fortune 500 company – that's a leader in the financial services industry – gives you endless opportunities for an exciting and fulfilling future. PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL GROUP – Group Benefits Division is seeking dynamic, sales-oriented candidates to participate in their External Sales Development Program (ESDP) beginning in June 2015. As an Associate Sales…
- Monday, September 15, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
With some of the world's most recognizable brands, Kimberly -Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in more than 80 countries. Stop by the Coke Lounge to meet company reps as they visit campus to recruit for their Finance internship and Financial Analyst full-time position. Breakfast and KC swag…
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
Crowe Horwath LLP will be on campus Thursday, September 11 to welcome you all back to campus. Grab food and Crowe swag between 11am and 2pm and meet a few of our firm representatives! We will be interviewing on-campus September 23 for Spring and Summer 2014 internships as well as full-time opportunities…
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Monday, September 8, 2014 at 11:00am – 1:00pm
Through proven systems and field training, we develop exceptional young people into successful entrepreneurs. We are a student development program that provides a hands-on learning experience that creates an amazing story for students. The skills the student develops through our internship makes the student more attractive to full-time employers upon…
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
Stop by the Sanford Hall Coke Lounge on Thursday, September 4 between 9:00 a.m. and Noon to meet our Employer of the Day, KPMG. Grab a Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit and have a chance to meet KPMG’s campus recruiters to learn more about the countless career opportunities at KPMG, many…