- Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Joshua Kinsler from the University of Rochester will be presenting his paper, "Productivity Spillovers in Team Production: Evidence from Professional Basketball."
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Neumark from the University of California Irvine will be presenting a seminar on minimum wages.
- Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Hoy from the University of Guelph will be presenting his paper, "The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior."
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau from Carnegie Mellon University will be presenting his paper, "Unemployment Crises."
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Raphael Lopes de Melo from the University of Chicago will be presenting "How firms affect wages: a structural decomposition."
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Wildasin from the University of Kentucky will be presenting his paper, "Strategic Fiscal Interactions Among Atomistic Governments: A Comparative Statistics Analysis."
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting her dissertation, "The Labor Market's Influence on Assortative Mating: Is It Happening, Has It Changed, and Does It Matter?"
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrew Sweeting from the University of Maryland will be presenting on "Regulating Bidder Participation in Auctions.".
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alero Akporiaye, a job candidate from UT Dallas, will be presenting on the "Ex-post implications of political risk for multinational corporations."
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Kuenzel from the University of Washington will be presenting his paper "WTO Dispute Determinants."
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Laura Zimmermann from the University of Michigan will be presenting her paper "Why Guarantee Employment? Evidence from a Large Indian Public-Works Program."
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jason Rivera will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Cuberes of the University of Sheffield will be presenting. His paper, "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," can be found below.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
He (Sarah) Ren will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alberto Galasso from the University of Toronto will be presenting his paper "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts."