- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alex Hollingsworth from the University of Arizona will be presenting.
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrew Butters from Northwestern will be presenting.
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Olga Malkova from the University of Michigan will be presenting.
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ryan Decker from the University of Maryland will be presenting.
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
B. Ravikumar of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Louis and Washington University in St. Louis will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Mark Kelly will be presenting his paper "Health Insurance and the Macro Economy: A
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Toshihiko Mukoyama from the University of Virginia will be presenting "Job Search Behavior over the Business Cycle."
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Steven Ross from the University of Connecticut will be presenting his paper, "The Effects of Negative Equity on Children's Educational Outcomes."
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Kurt Lavetti from Ohio State will be presenting "Physician Concentration and Negotiated Prices: Evidence from State Law Changes."
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Albouy from the University of Illinois will be presenting on "Extreme Temperatures, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life."
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrea Moro from Vanderbilt University will be presenting her paper, "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance."
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting.
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Shatakshee Dhongde from Georgia Tech will be presenting on "Multi-dimensional Poverty in the US."
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Price from Georgia State will be presenting his paper, "Prices vs Nudges: Experimental Evidence on Enrollment in Energy Efficiency Programs."
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Thomas Lebesmuehlbacher will be presenting his paper, "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Remittances," written with Dr. Bahadir and Dr. Chatterjee.