- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting her dissertation, "The Labor Market's Influence on Assortative Mating: Is It Happening, Has It Changed, and Does It Matter?"
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrew Sweeting from the University of Maryland will be presenting on "Regulating Bidder Participation in Auctions.".
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alero Akporiaye, a job candidate from UT Dallas, will be presenting on the "Ex-post implications of political risk for multinational corporations."
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Kuenzel from the University of Washington will be presenting his paper "WTO Dispute Determinants."
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Laura Zimmermann from the University of Michigan will be presenting her paper "Why Guarantee Employment? Evidence from a Large Indian Public-Works Program."
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jason Rivera will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Cuberes of the University of Sheffield will be presenting. His paper, "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," can be found below.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
He (Sarah) Ren will be presenting.
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alberto Galasso from the University of Toronto will be presenting his paper "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts."
- Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ruben Jacobo-Rubio will be presenting.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Michaud will be presenting his paper "On the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity."
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Byung-Cheol Kim's presentation is titled "Net Neutrality, Business Models, and Internet Interconnection."
- Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Kofoed will be presenting. His talk is titled "For-Profit and Traditional Colleges: Institutional Control, Financial Aid Allocation, and Net Costs."
- Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Federico Mandelman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will be presenting on "Labor Market Polarization and International Macroeconomic Dynamics." His paper is linked below.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
The title of Dr. Jin's talk is "Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Prince and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality." Dr. Jin's CV can be accessed at http://kuafu.umd.edu/~ginger/cv/jincv-0413.pdf. Her research paper is linked below.