- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrea Moro from Vanderbilt University will be presenting her paper, "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance."
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting.
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Shatakshee Dhongde from Georgia Tech will be presenting on "Multi-dimensional Poverty in the US."
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Price from Georgia State will be presenting his paper, "Prices vs Nudges: Experimental Evidence on Enrollment in Energy Efficiency Programs."
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Thomas Lebesmuehlbacher will be presenting his paper, "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Remittances," written with Dr. Bahadir and Dr. Chatterjee.
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Gottschalk from Boston College will be presenting his paper "Rising Income Inequality and Instability — Putting the Pieces Together."
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dr. Joshua Kinsler from the University of Rochester will be presenting his paper, "Productivity Spillovers in Team Production: Evidence from Professional Basketball."
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Neumark from the University of California Irvine will be presenting a seminar on minimum wages.
- Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Michael Hoy from the University of Guelph will be presenting his paper, "The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior."
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau from Carnegie Mellon University will be presenting his paper, "Unemployment Crises."
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Raphael Lopes de Melo from the University of Chicago will be presenting "How firms affect wages: a structural decomposition."
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Wildasin from the University of Kentucky will be presenting his paper, "Strategic Fiscal Interactions Among Atomistic Governments: A Comparative Statistics Analysis."
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Molly Candon will be presenting her dissertation, "The Labor Market's Influence on Assortative Mating: Is It Happening, Has It Changed, and Does It Matter?"
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Andrew Sweeting from the University of Maryland will be presenting on "Regulating Bidder Participation in Auctions.".
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Alero Akporiaye, a job candidate from UT Dallas, will be presenting on the "Ex-post implications of political risk for multinational corporations."