- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Rhet Smith from the University of Georgia will be presenting his paper, "Weeding out Workplace Accidents? The Effect of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries on Workplace Safety." Abstract: "The costs of substance use on labor productivity may arise from a number of sources. The primary focus of prior research…
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Martin Gervais from the University of Iowa will be presening his paper, "Life after Debt: Post-Graduation Consequences of Federal Student Loans*"
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
German Cubas from the University of Houston will be presenting his paper, "Progressive Taxation and Efficient Occupational Mobility."
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Daniela Scur from London School of Economics will be presening her paper, "All in the family? CEO succession and firm organization."
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Melissa Banzhaf from the RDC will be giving a lecture.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Arcidiacono from Duke University will be presenting his paper, "Ex Ante Returns and Occupational Choice*"
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jorge Lemus from The University of Illinois will be presenting his paper, "Dynamic Tournament Design: An Application to Prediction Contests."