Interested in learning more about the various opportunities within the marketing industry? Are you looking to gain more marketing experience on campus? If so, mark your calendars for his upcoming panel hosted by The American Marketing Association to show you what you can do with a degree in marketing!
The first 45 minutes of the night will include a panel that consists of marketing professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds. There will also be a live Twitter feed in which all attendees will be able to submit questions for our guest speakers in real time! The final 45 minutes will be a great opportunity to network with the marketing professionals, fellow students, and to learn more about what AMA at UGA has to offer! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Please don’t forget to register!
- Tucker Berta, moderator
- Suzanne Rutledge, Account Executive, Jackson Spalding
- Adam LaHaie, Marketing Coordinator, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kevin Maki, Senior Account Manager, Altria
- Ryan Miller, Digital Analyst, BBDO Atlanta
- Walt Geer, President and CEO, Picture U
Room 302Map + Directions