- Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Monday, January 12, 2015 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
Prospective MBA students are invited to visit campus for an admissions information session, a class visit and lunch with current students, faculty and staff. Interview appointments will also be available the same day. Attendance is limited, please register to attend.
- Friday, January 9, 2015 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop on Friday, Jan. 9 from 10:15-11:45 in Sanford 314. The presenter will be Sam Park of Georgia Regents University. The title of his paper is "Information Asymmetry and The Accrual Anomaly." If you would like a copy of his paper, pleae come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:00pm – 5:00pm
This webinar is designed to give basic information about the online BBA degree completion program. We will discuss entrance requirements, program design and other basic information.
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Monday, January 5, 2015
- Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
This webinar is designed to give more in depth information and guidance about the admissions process for the Online BBA program.
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Friday, December 5, 2014 at 10:15am – 11:45am
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting will be having a workshop this Friday, December 5th from 10:15-11:45 in Sanford 314. The presenter will be Sean McGuire of Texas A&M University. The title of his paper is "How Quickly Do Firms Adjust to Target Levels of Tax Avoidance?" If you would like a copy of his paper, please come to Brooks 255.
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
B. Ravikumar of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Louis and Washington University in St. Louis will be presenting.
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Current students will discuss and answer questions about the Certificate Programs offered by the Institute for Leadership Advancement: Leonard Leadership Scholars and ILA Leadership Fellows.
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Charles B. Knapp, President Emeritus of the University of Georgia, served as interim Dean of the Terry College of Business from 2013-14. Director of the Executive Doctorate of Education Program at the Institute for Higher Education, he also serves on the Board of Directors for Aflac, Inc., and as Chairman of the Georgia Charter Schools Commission. Knapp is an economist and educator and has previously held positions as President of the Aspen Institute, Executive Vice President of Tulane University, and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor in the Carter Administration. He received a B.S from Iowa State University and a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.