- Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:00am – 2:00pm
Terry students are invited to visit CSM Bakery Solutions headquarters to learn about the company culture and employment opportunities! Students will take a tour of the facility and conclude with an executive lunch. Transportation will be available through the Terry Undergraduate Student Services and Corporate Relations Office. Dress is business…
- Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Optional Immersion Day: Consulting in Research
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Join Dr. Jinaki Flint and the Terry Peer Advisors for a Stress and Anxiety Management Workshop! The Stress and Anxiety Management Workshop provides information and education about stress, anxiety, the effects of stress, and some coping techniques that can be used to create a lifestyle for managing stress. This information…
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, March 3, 2017 at 8:30am – 9:30am
Please change the description verbiage to: "Gain the confidence you need to effectively network with business professionals in a fun and supportive environment. Freshmen and sophomores compete for an opportunity to be recognized as outstanding potential talent and learn about possible leadership development programs and other opportunities at some of the nations leading companies.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 9:00am – 11:00am
Still seeking full-time employment? We want to help! Drop by the Coke Lounge to meet with someone from the USSCR team. Sharen, Zoe, Krystal and Kyla from the Undergraduate Student Services and Corporate Relations Office will host office hours to meet with students to gain an understanding of…
- Monday, March 20, 2017
UGA withdrawal deadline for spring semester.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Students from all around the country are invited to apply to UGA's Collegiate Next Great Consumer Brands Competition hosted by the Entrepreneurship Program. The team with the winning consumer/retail brand idea or business receives a $25,000 award and an all expense paid trip to New York City to attend the…
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Interested in being an account representative? Join State Farm agents for a round table discussion to learn more about their recruiting process. Account representatives will be trained by top State Farm agents with years of agency ownership experience. Should you want to become a State Farm agency…
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
UGA'S Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student StartUp teams from all around the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 7:00pm – 9:00pm