Terry Third Thursday: Ron Rogowski, Vice President of Alternate Channels, UPS and Chairman, Atlanta Sports Council
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Ron Rogowski serves as vice president of alternate channels at UPS, where he is responsible for overseeing the development of global strategies that create new ways for businesses and consumers to access UPS services. Rogowski joined UPS in 1985 and has held various positions in sales and marketing. Prior to his…
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
Topic: Immersion Day Seminar - PowerPoint & Data Visualization
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
MIT Info Session
- Monday, December 5, 2016
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Friday, December 16, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum Stadium at 9:30 a.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Terry Third Thursday is a breakfast speaker series for the Atlanta business community that features influential speakers, as well as special guests from the University of Georgia, who bring local and global perspectives on business and innovation. Registration requested. No refunds available. $5 of your registration may be considered a tax-deductible…
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Save the date for the Deans Alumni Reception in Charlotte. Additional information to come.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Students from all around the country are invited to apply to UGA's Collegiate Next Great Consumer Brands Competition hosted by the Entrepreneurship Program. The team with the winning consumer/retail brand idea or business receives a $25,000 award and an all expense paid trip to New York City to attend the…
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
UGA'S Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student StartUp teams from all around the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting's Annual Banquet honoring the outstanding undergraduate, graduate and PhD students.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – Thursday, May 4, 2017