- Friday, April 28, 2017 at 9:00am – 10:00am
Join us for a program overview, information about admission requirements, and tuition and fees for UGA's Online BBA degree completion program, followed by a question and answer session.
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Join a webinar to learn more about the Master of Internet Technology online degree program.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 8:00am – 4:30pm
An organization’s ability to drive change depends on how well it anticipates and manages the transitions people must make to get to the future state. This program builds a framework by presenting both the common change models frequently cited and the real life experience of the instructor…
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 – Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Trucking Profitability Strategies brings senior trucking professionals together to discuss best practices and emerging trends that can immediately improve performance and profitability and prepare participants for future opportunities and challenges. This 30-year old program continues to feature leaders in trucking as presenters and panelists. Attendance is restricted to asset based…
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
German Cubas from the University of Houston will be presenting his paper, "Progressive Taxation and Efficient Occupational Mobility."