- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Arcidiacono from Duke University will be presenting his paper.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
UGA'S Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student StartUp teams from all around the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000.
- Friday, April 14, 2017 at 10:10am – 11:00am
W. Douglas Benn (BBA ’76, MACC ’82) is executive vice president and chief financial officer of The Cheesecake Factory, a position he has held since January 2009. As CFO, Benn is responsible for all the day-to-day financial aspects of the company’s business including risk management, financial planning and business strategy. He is…
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Gianluca Violante from New York University will be presenting his paper.
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Friday, May 5, 2017
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Monday, December 25, 2017 – Friday, December 29, 2017
Official university holiday. UGA offices closed Dec. 25–29.