- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Friday, May 6, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 – Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Regardless of whether you are a mid- or senior-level manager, or a leader in the midst of major or more subtle organizational change, the University of Georgia's Executive Education course, Leading for Engagement: Principles of Transformational Leadership is a must-attend learning opportunity.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Join us for lunch and learn more about the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business Executive MBA and Professional MBA programs. During the session we will discuss the curriculum, program formats and admissions requirements. You will also have the opportunity to meet our Admissions Director, Career Services staff and alumni. We look forward to meeting you. Lunch and parking validation provided.
11:30 - 12:00pm Registration
12:00 - 1:00pm Program Presentation
1:00 - 1:30pm Q&A with Alumni and current students
- Friday, May 13, 2016
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This ceremony will recognize Terry graduates from the following classes: December 2015, May 2016 and August 2016
- 1:00 PM - Students should arrive to practice gyms for check in.
- 1:30 PM - Student processional begins.
- 2:00 PM - Ceremony start time.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 – Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Using data from leadership research, mainstream media and evidence-based results from coaching over 900 women, Jodie Charlop and Gene Gallivan lead a program that puts the obstacles on the table so women can design a more conscious and powerful path to leadership. Through assessment, interactive lecture, coaching and peer dialog, this program empowers women to change their personal script about leadership to unleash their greater potential – and ensure organizations are not deprived of the value of exceptional female talent.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Join us over lunch for an informal Q&A discussion to find out more about UGA's Professional MBA program offered at the UGA Gwinnett and Buckhead campuses. Information on the Terry EMBA will also be available. Learn how to become a student in the upcoming class beginning September 2016. Free parking and lunch provided.
- Sunday, June 12, 2016 – Saturday, June 18, 2016
The Terry Business Academy is a selective, pre-collegiate summer program for rising high school juniors and seniors interested in business and entrepreneurship. The application deadline is March 25, 2016.
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 – Saturday, July 2, 2016
As accounting is the language of business, this program is designed to provide exceptional high school students an overview of the many career opportunities in the accounting profession and a brief introduction of business. The application deadline is March 25, 2016.
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
Save the date! Cheer on the Dawgs with Terry College alumni and friends at the 2016 Terry Homecoming Tailgate. Join us on Brooks Hall Lawn three hours before kickoff for a tailgate buffet, live music and family fun. Registration and additional information coming soon.
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am