- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
The Georgia Economic Outlook series delivers the most comprehensive and detailed look at the future economy based on data from the Selig Center for Economic Growth. Join us in Macon to network with fellow business and government leaders and learn what’s in store for 2017 with our Local, State…
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
David Andolfatto from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank will be presenting his paper.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Seema Jayachandran from Northwestern University will be presenting her paper.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Daniel Silverman from Arizona State University will be presenting his paper.
- Monday, March 6, 2017 – Friday, March 10, 2017
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Jason Fletcher from the University of Wisconsin will be presening his paper.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Dilip Mookherjee from Boston University will be presenting his paper.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Daniela Scur from London School of Economics will be presenting her paper.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Students from all around the country are invited to apply to UGA's Collegiate Next Great Consumer Brands Competition hosted by the Entrepreneurship Program. The team with the winning consumer/retail brand idea or business receives a $25,000 award and an all expense paid trip to New York City to attend the…
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Peter Arcidiacono from Duke University will be presenting his paper.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
UGA'S Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student StartUp teams from all around the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000.
- Friday, April 14, 2017 at 10:10am – 11:00am
W. Douglas Benn (BBA ’76, MACC ’82) is executive vice president and chief financial officer of The Cheesecake Factory, a position he has held since January 2009. As CFO, Benn is responsible for all the day-to-day financial aspects of the company’s business including risk management, financial planning and business strategy. He is…
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Gianluca Violante from New York University will be presenting his paper.
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017