- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 7:00am – 3:00pm
Round 2 of the Terry Sales Competition
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
Resilience: Sustaining Breakthrough Leadership is an insightful, interactive program that enables leaders to build the skills required to thrive in the face of the challenge and pressure of today's business environment. The program explores the key components that make leaders more resilient and how they can increase their ability to not just bounce back, but to intentionally improve their effectiveness with every experience.
Visit http://executive.terry.uga.edu/leadership-master-series-a to learn more.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:10am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well-known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 – Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Regardless of whether you are a mid- or senior-level manager, or a leader in the midst of major or more subtle organizational change, the University of Georgia's Executive Education course, Leading for Engagement: Principles of Transformational Leadership is a must-attend learning opportunity.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 – Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Using data from leadership research, mainstream media and evidence-based results from coaching over 900 women, Jodie Charlop and Gene Gallivan lead a program that puts the obstacles on the table so women can design a more conscious and powerful path to leadership. Through assessment, interactive lecture, coaching and peer dialog, this program empowers women to change their personal script about leadership to unleash their greater potential – and ensure organizations are not deprived of the value of exceptional female talent.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Friday, November 11, 2016