- Monday, January 13, 2014
- Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
Join Interim Dean Charles Knapp for the state forecast and Roger C. Tutterow, Professor of Economics, at Mercer University for the middle Georgia perspective. Program Schedule Nametag pick up and networking 11:30 am - noon Lunch, speakers, question and answer session Noon - 1:30 pm
- Monday, January 6, 2014
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:30am – 1:30pm
Join Dr. Jeff Humphreys as he presents the economic forecast for 2014. This program is hosted by East Georgia College. Please follow the link to their registration website.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
Learn what to expect from next year's economy. Charles B. Knapp, Interim Dean of the Terry College of Business will present the Georgia forecast. John Silvia, Chief Economist for Wells Fargo will deliver the national forecast. Please note: New venue for 2013 program. The Georgia Economic Outlook will be presented at…
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 – Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Monday, November 25, 2013 – Friday, November 29, 2013
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 28-29) only.
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Friday, November 1, 2013
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 – Friday, October 25, 2013
MBA students will travel to Nashville for the Vanderbilt Health Care Conference. In conjunction with the conference, the MBA Career Management Center will host a Market Trek to connect students interested in health care opportunities to potential employers in Nashville, TN. The trek and company visits will be the day…
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 – Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Join alumnae and friends of the Terry College of Business for a day of networking and learning through keynote speakers and panel discussions with senior-level executives. Held at Chick-fil-A headquarters in Atlanta, the conference will include a company tour, where attendees will learn about founder Truett Cathy and get a…
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 – Saturday, October 19, 2013
- Friday, October 11, 2013
Info sessions, office hours, and interviews for Full-Time and Professional MBA students will be held in Atlanta.