- Friday, December 12, 2014 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
Terry's premier outreach series provides business and government workers the foundation to make informed decisions based on accurate, reliable economic data from the Selig Center for Economic Growth. More than 3,000 leaders rely on the annual forecast presentation in 10 cities. Learn what to expect from next year's economy.
Program Schedule 11:00 AM - Noon Networking Session Noon - 2 PM
- President Jere W. Morehead
- Dean Benjamin C. Ayers
- Doug Handler, Chief North American Economist, IHS Global
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – Friday, December 12, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014 – Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Friday class schedule in effect.
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
This education and career fair is targeted specifically for Veterans. Visit our table to find out more about the Online BBA.
- Monday, November 24, 2014 – Friday, November 28, 2014
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27-28) only.
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 8:00am – 4:00pm
In its fifth year, the Professional Women's Conference will be held Tuesday, November 11, 2014 and offers a day of networking and learning through keynote speakers, panel discussions and small group meetings with industry leaders, female executives and mentors. The conference has a distinct focus on personal and professional development, leadership and…
- Friday, October 31, 2014
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deadline to withdraw from fall semester classes.
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:10am – 11:00am
Virginia "Gina" C. Drosos was named CEO of Assurex Health, a leading personalized medicine company, in July 2014 after joining the company in 2013 as president. As president, she has been responsible for leading and expanding the company's commercial programs to drive broad awareness and adoption of GeneSight, a…
- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:00am – 3:00pm
The Terry College of Business at the Griffin Campus will host the Georgia Economic Outlook and Griffin/Regional perspective on Friday October 3rd, 2014. This workshop style event will also include topics focused on Small Business, Entrepreneurship, Finances and Education. The event will culminate with CEU course credit option for…
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
The J. M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects almost 400 UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ firms/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors and recent accounting alumni only.
- Monday, September 1, 2014
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 5:00pm – 7:00pm
If you're a current, former or prospective Music Business student, please join us for our back to school mixer! Meet our faculty and staff as well as your fellow classmates. Admission is free and pizza will be provided.
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Join us over lunch for an informal Q&A discussion to find out more about UGA's Professional MBA program offered at the UGA Gwinnett and Buckhead campuses. Information on the Terry EMBA will also be available. Learn how to become a student in the upcoming class beginning September 2014.