- Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Egbert L.J. Perry is the co-founder, chairman and CEO of Integral, a provider of sustainable real estate and community solutions in mature and emerging markets across the world. A community development, commercial real estate and construction professional since 1979, Perry has developed and/or built most project types, including residential,…
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes. University offices open. No MBA Recruiting Activities.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 8:00am – 4:00pm
Fall meeting of MMR Advisory Board and career fair for MMR students
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Francis “Frank” Blake served as chairman and CEO of The Home Depot from 2007‑2014. Before that, he worked for the company as executive vice president of business development and corporate operations. Blake previously served as deputy secretary for the U.S. Department of Energy and worked in a variety of executive…
- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 24-25) only.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Saturday, April 28, 2018