- Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Friday, March 3, 2017 at 8:30am – 9:30am
Please change the description verbiage to: "Gain the confidence you need to effectively network with business professionals in a fun and supportive environment. Freshmen and sophomores compete for an opportunity to be recognized as outstanding potential talent and learn about possible leadership development programs and other opportunities at some of the nations leading companies.
- Monday, March 6, 2017 – Friday, March 10, 2017
Students spring break. No classes. No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices are open.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Students from all around the country are invited to apply to UGA's Collegiate Next Great Consumer Brands Competition hosted by the Entrepreneurship Program. The team with the winning consumer/retail brand idea or business receives a $25,000 award and an all expense paid trip to New York City to attend the…
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:00pm – 8:30pm
UGA'S Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student StartUp teams from all around the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:00pm – 9:00pm
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting's Annual Banquet honoring the outstanding undergraduate, graduate and PhD students.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:30pm – 9:30pm
A night to honor our outstanding Accounting students
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college's signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony. The event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Friday, April 28, 2017 – Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Friday, May 5, 2017
Undergraduate Ceremony in Sanford Stadium at 7 p.m.; Graduate Ceremony in Stegeman Coliseum at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm
The J. M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ firms/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors and recent accounting alumni only.
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 12:00am
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 7:00am – 7:00pm
Terry Sales Competition