- Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 3:00pm – 7:00pm
The J.M. Tull School of Accounting Annual Career Fair connects UGA undergraduate and graduate accounting students with 50+ employers/companies. Attendance is reserved for accounting majors only; pre-registration is not required for students. Firms/companies will need to register to attend via the link on the website.
- Monday, September 7, 2015
Official university holiday. Offices closed.
- Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
This event offers you the chance to meet Terry MBAs in a relaxed yet professional environment. Come talk with students about internships or full-time jobs whether or not you have immediate hiring opportunities.
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Employers will have an opportunity to give a brief presentation and participate in an information fair.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 10:00am – 11:00am
Supported by a donation from Terry College of Business alumnus and lawyer Keith Mason, who has held various public service roles throughout the past 20 years, the Mason Lecture is part of the Institute for Leadership Advancement’s student-led Terry Leadership Speaker Series. The lecture features prominent business leaders who have contributed significantly to their communities or spent time in a public service role.
- Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Business Learning Community: UGA Correll Hall Dedication and Phase II Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Friday, October 9, 2015 at 10:10am – 11:00am
The Terry Leadership Speaker Series presented by the Institute for Leadership Advancement brings well-known leaders from a variety of organizations to the Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. In these student-oriented forums, leaders are asked to discuss their unique leadership styles and experiences.
- Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015
No classes Monday through Friday and No MBA Recruiting Activities. University offices closed Thursday and Friday (Nov. 26-27) only.
- Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:00am – 2:00pm
The Georgia Economic Outlook series is the largest outreach event coordinated by the Terry College of Business. The Atlanta program is the kick off to the ten city series of events throughout the state of Georgia. The luncheon will be held at the Marriott Marquis, Atrium Ballroom on December 11, 2015
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:00am – 9:00am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college’s signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni, and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony, while the event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.