- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 – Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Hosted by the Terry College of Business, Franklin College of Arts & Sciences, Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication and the UGA Alumni Association Registration required. In the event that my image is taken while in attendance, I hereby allow the University of Georgia and the…
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 11:30am – 1:00pm
This panel is sold out. If you'd like to be included on the waitlist, please email us at the address below. Thank you. Join Atlanta Area Industry Experts for a panel discussion on the state of the market. These panelists will discuss a variety of topics pertinent to the…
- Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 6:00pm – 8:00pm
FourAthens is hosting a night with entrepreneurs from around the region to tell their founding stories to UGA students, faculty, and the community.
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Friday, September 30, 2016
Leading Through Change is a two-day program that introduces participants to a new way of responding to the increasingly complex nature of change in today's fast-paced business environment. The highly interactive program includes small team learning engagements where participants acquire knowledge together, applying the frameworks and concepts to real-life situations…
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Monday, September 26, 2016 – Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Cultivating a Strategic Mindset is a three-day program that integrates three disciplines critical to every business leader who needs to develop an enterprise-wide lens that enables new business growth. The highly interactive program equips participants with a sharper set of strategic-thinking skills and a plan of action to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Visit http://executive.terry.uga.edu/cultivating-a-strategic-mindset to learn more.