Ping Eric Yeung
- Associate Professor
- On Professional Leave of Absence
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
The University of Oregon
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Investor behaviors
- Managerial incentives
- Fundamentals and accounting information
- Local Religious Beliefs and Mutual Fund Risk-Taking Behaviors. Management Science, Forthcoming. . .
- Corporate Suppliers and Customers and Accounting Conservatism. Journal Of Accounting And Economics, Forthcoming. . .
- 2011. Hometown advantage: The effects of monitoring institution location on financial reporting discretion . Journal Of Accounting And Economics, 52: 41-61. .
- 2011. Investor Trading and the Post Earnings Announcement Drift. The Accounting Review, 86: 385-416. .
- 2011. The Role of Technical Expertise in Firm Governance Structure: Evidence from Chief Financial Officer Contractual Incentives. Strategic Management Journal, 32: 771-786. .
- 2010. Managers' EPS Forecasts: Nickeling and Diming the Market?. The Accounting Review, 85: 63-95. .
- 2009. The Limitations of Industry Concentration Measures Constructed with Compustat Data: Implications for Finance Research. Review Of Financial Studies, 22: 3839-3871. .
- 2009. Uncertainty and Expectation Revisions After Earnings Announcements. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26: 273-301. .
- 2007. An Analysis of Insiders' Use of Prepaid Variable Forward Transactions. Journal Of Accounting Research, 45: 1055-1080. .
- 2006. Discretionary Accruals and Earnings Management: An Analysis of Pseudo Earnings Targets. The Accounting Review, 81: 617-652. .