|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Texas A&M University
- Marketing Strategy, Performance and Metrics
- Customer Management
- Marketing-Finance Interface
- Branding and Brand Management & Strategy
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization / Department||Title||Years of Service|
Emory University - Goizueta Business School
|Professor of Marketing||1993 to 2011|
Wharton, U. of Pennsylvania
|Visiting Professor||2009 to 2010|
Singapore Management University
|Visiting Associate Professor||2005 to 2006|
|Award Name||Awarded By||Year Awarded|
|Best Paper Award||
Research in Marketing
|Distinguished Doctoral Alumni Award||
Texas A&M University
|Best Paper Runner Up||
Information Systems Research
University of Georgia
Terry College of Business
|Phd. Program Coordinator--Marketing||2011 - 2015||University|
- 2015. Developing new marketing strategy theory: addressing the limitations of a singular focus on firm financial performance. Ams Review.
- 2015. Exploration- and Exploitation-Oriented Marketing Strategies and Sales Growth in Emerging Markets. Springer Press.
- 2015. Business-to-Business Buying: Challenges and Opportunities. Springer Press.
- Marketing Mix and Brand Sales in Global Markets: Examining the Contingent Role of Country-Market Characteristics . Journal Of International Business Studies, forthcoming 2015.
- 2014. Walking a Tightrope: The Joint Impact of Customer and Within-Firm Boundary Spanning Activities on Customer Satisfaction and Team Performance. Journal Of The Academy Of Marketing Science :1-18.
- 2014. Pre-Release Buzz Evolution Patterns and New Product Performance. Marketing Science, 33 (3):401-21.
- 2013. Asymmetric Roles of Advertising and Marketing Capability in Financial Returns to News: Turning Bad to Good and Good to Great . Journal Of Marketing Research, 50 (December):706-724.
- 2011. Brand Quality and Shareholder Wealth. Journal Of Marketing.
- 2011. Social Capital of Young Technology Firms and Their IPO Values: The Complementary Role of Relevant Absorptive Capacity. Journal Of Marketing.
- 2010. Ties That Bind: The Impact of Multiple Types of Ties with a Customer on Sales Growth and Sales Volatility. Journal Of Marketing Research.
- Engaging for Good: Drivers of Social Media Engagement with Prosocial Messages. Working Paper.