- Assistant Professor
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Arizona State University
University of Georgia
- Corporate Governance
- Diversity in the upper echelons
- Stakeholder Management
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization / Department||Title||Years of Service|
Ernst & Young LLC
|Senior Consultant||2001 to 2004|
- 2013. Strategic cognition and issue salience: Towards an explanation of firm responsiveness to stakeholder concerns. Academy Of Management Review. .
- 2012. Introducing functional data analysis to managerial science. Organizational Research Methods, 15: 693-721. .
- 2011. What I like about you: A multi-level study of shareholder discontent with director monitoring. Organization Science, 22: 675-687. .
- 2010. The role of the interlocking director and board receptivity in the diffusion of practices. Academy Of Management Review, 35: 246-264. .
- 2008. Directors' multiple role identities, identification and board monitoring and resource provision. Organization Science, 19: 441-456. .
- 2007. Organizational predictors of women on corporate boards. Academy Of Management Journal, 50: 941-952. .
- 2007. A longitudinal study of significant change in stakeholder management. Business And Society, 46: 63-87. .