|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Haas School of Business, U.C. Berkeley
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Health and Human Capital
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization / Department||Title||Years of Service|
Federal Reserve Board of Governors
International Finance Division
|Research Assistant||2001 to 2004|
|Award Name||Awarded By||Year Awarded|
|Terry Outstanding Teacher||
University of Georgia
- 2012. U.S. International Equity Investment. Journal Of Accounting Research, 50(5).
- 2003. Firm-Level Access to International Capital Markets: Evidence from Chilean Equities. Emerging Markets Review, (4(1)):39-51.
- 2014. The Welfare Implications of Health Capital Investment. Quarterly Journal Of Finance, 4(2).
- 2012. Health Capital, Firm Investment, and Shareholder Value. Working Paper.
- 2012. In Sickness and in Health: Firm Performance and Managerial Health. Working Paper.
- 2013. Why Do Firms Use Insurance to Fund Worker Health Benefits? The Role of Corporate Finance. Working Paper.