|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Arizona State University
- Marketing Strategy
- New Products and Innovation
- Word of Mouth
- 2014. Your mileage may vary: Managing untargeted consumers’ reactions to promotions. Journal Of The Academy Of Marketing Science .
- 2014. It’s all relative: how customer-perceived competitive advantage influences referral intentions. Marketing Letters.
- 2013. Thematic Discrepancy Analysis: A Method to Gain Insights into Lurkers and Test for Non-Response Bias. Journal Of Interactive Marketing, 28(1):55–67.
- 2008. Brand Communities and New Product Adoption: The Influence and Limits of Oppositional Loyalty. Journal Of Marketing, 72(6):65-80.