- Georgia Athletic Association Professor
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
University of Georgia
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Organization of Markets
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Control
|Award Name||Awarded By||Year Awarded|
|Fulbright Distinguished Scholar in Mergers and Acquisitions||
|Position||Name of Journal||Year(s)|
Journal of Corporate Finance
- (2011). Sources of Gaines in Corporate Mergers: Refined Tests from a Neglected Industry. Journal Of Financial & Quantitative Analysis. .
- (2011). Do Private Equity Consortiums Facilitate Collusion in Takeover Bidding?. Journal Of Corporate Finance, 17: 1474-1495. .
- (2008). Competing with the NYSE. Quarterly Journal Of Economics, 123: 1679-1719. .
- (2008). Do Auctions Induce a Winner's Curse? New Evidence from the Corporate Takeover Market. Journal Of Financial Economics, 89: 1-19. .
- (2007). Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Conceptual Issues in Securities Markets. Journal Of Corporate Finance, 13: 421-437. .
- (2007). Do Termination Provisions Truncate the Takeover Bidding Process?. Review Of Financial Studies, 20: 461-489. .
- (2005). Corporations, Collective Action and Corporate Governance: One Size Does not Fit All. Public Choice, 124: 179-204. .
- (2007). How Are Firms Sold?. Journal Of Finance, 62: 847-875. .
- (2004). Mergers and Corporate Governance. Edward Elgar. .
- (2004). Takeovers, Restructuring and Corporate Governance. Prentice Hall. .
- (2002). Corporate Governance: Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives. Managerial And Decision Economics, 23: 94-96. .