- Assistant Professor
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
University of Maryland
University of North Alabama
|BA||Economics and German||
University of Notre Dame
- Corporate reputation and celebrity
- Media accounts
- Impression and crisis management
- Role of business in society
|Position||Name of Journal||Year(s)|
Academy of Management Journal
Academy of Management Review
Business Ethics Quarterly
Strategic Management Journal
- A Theory of Collective Empathy in Corporate Philanthropy Decisions. Academy Of Management Review, (in press). . .
- 2012. Managing the Message: The Effects of Firm Actions and Industry Spillovers on Media Coverage Following Wrongdoing. Academy Of Management Journal, 55: 1079-1101. .
- 2012. A Communicative Framework of Value in Cross-Sector Partnerships. Academy Of Management Review, 37: 332-354. .
- 2010. A Tale of Two Assets: The Effects of Firm Reputation and Celebrity on Earnings Surprises and Investors' Reactions. Academy Of Management Journal, 53: 1131-1152. .
- 2008. After the Fall: Reintegrating the Corrupt Organization. Academy Of Management Review, 33: 730-749. .
- 2008. Coming Forward: The Effects of Social and Regulatory Forces on the Voluntary Restatement of Earnings Subsequent to Wrongdoing. Organization Science, 19: 386-403. .
- 2008. CEOs on the Edge: Earnings Manipulation and Stock-Based Incentive Misalignment. Academy Of Management Journal, 51: 241-258. .
- 2007. A Content Analysis of the Content Analysis Literature in Organization Studies: Research Themes, Data Sources, and Methodological Refinements. Organizational Research Methods, 10: 5-34. .